Do you want to get rid of those extra pounds that are your headache? There are many recipes, but the most recommended to achieve the goal are fat-burning soups. As the name implies, these broths allow a person to lose between several kilos in just one week ... yes, just consuming the soups.
" Take the soup, it makes you grow, " our parents told us when we were little. But soup can also make you lose weight, as long as you prepare it well and integrate it into a balanced eating program. All effectively, without frustration and above all without deficiencies. What more could you want?
Slimming soups for your diet
Taking only these soups, for a few days, can ensure that more calories are burned, however, this should be done under the supervision of a health professional, the nutritionist and doctor can evaluate the best way to incorporate them into a diet plan that is balanced for the patient; The most important thing is to avoid an imbalance in the diet that can bring us very negative consequences.
But an important observation is that this diet should not be followed for more than a week, since there is a risk of suffering a decompensation due to the lack of all the necessary nutrients by the body. a diet must always be balanced, accelerating the results can bring serious and unpleasant consequences on our health.
1. Lentil soup
For the preparation of a lentil soup that helps us lose weight we need the following ingredients:
· 3/4 kilo of lentils.
· 4 liters of water.
· 6 cloves of garlic.
· 1 onion, coarsely chopped.
· 4 carrots, peeled and sliced.
· 5 sprigs of celery.
· 3 beets coarsely peeled.
· 2 bell peppers diced.
· A few sprigs of chopped coriander.
· A large piece of broccoli (cut only the "little trees").
· Salt to taste.
1. Rinse the lentils and bring them to a boil with the garlic and onion.
2. When it is boiling add the rest of the vegetables little by little and lower the heat.
3. Mix evenly and after about 25 minutes add the broccoli "trees".
4. Add a pinch of salt and leave about 10 minutes until it cooks
2. Tomato soup
Tomato soup is a classic in weight loss recipes, as well as being very easy to prepare:
· 6 peeled tomatoes.
· 2 red bell peppers.
· 6 onions.
· Cabbage or cabbage.
· Salt and pepper to taste.
Very simple preparation. You just have to put all the vegetables chopped into small pieces in a pot with water. Let it boil for about 30 minutes and then add salt and pepper, ready. You can serve hot and consume it as lunch or dinner.
3. Fat Burning Cauliflower Soups
Another excellent alternative is a fat-burning soup made from cauliflower, pumpkin, and coconut milk.
The ingredients are:
2 tablespoons of oil.
· 1 cauliflower
· ¼ cup of minced shallot.
· Coconut milk.
· Vegetables soup.
· Pumpkin puree.
Put the oven to preheat to 400 C. Put the cauliflower on a tray with the olive oil, salt, pepper and coriander.
Once ready, it should be placed in a pot with water and the rest of the ingredients. Let cook for half an hour and that's it. You can consume this delicious cream style soup. Stick to the fat-burning soup schedule for a week and you'll see results really fast. Save solid foods for later. Accompany with exercises or outdoor activities. Drink lots of water to hydrate yourself as much as you need.
· 1 cup of natural oatmeal.
· 1 ½ of vegetable broth.
· 1 or 2 tablespoons of miso (a paste made from soybeans).
1. Pour the broth into a pot. When it comes to a boil, add the oats and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
2. Remove from the heat and add the miso, let it dissolve, cover the pot and let it rest overnight.
3. The next day, process your soup with the mixer until you have a kind of oatmeal smoothie.
4. You can consume it hot, warm or cold.
Important: It is not recommended to follow a diet plan without professional advice or prior medical consultation to assess our physical condition and health.
Stores of visceral fat, or belly fat that sit around the internal organs can increase a woman’s risk of diabetes and heart disease.